Friday, February 8, 2019

Valentine's Day cards

Hello crafty friends!
As the valentines is round the corner what's better than to give a card to your valentine or your loved ones. So for the first time I am presenting valentine's day cards which are colourful and so bright.  I loved the paper collection-my love from dadarkar arts and enjoyed playing with it. I made these cards with their  challenge in mind using their paper collection and chipboard sheet. Here's a look at my first card -
I love the purple background. Purple is my favourite colour so I wanted to incorporate it with this beautiful paper pack. 
This card makes 5*7 inches.
I fussy cut the rose and eiffel tower from one of the sheets from the paper pack. 
I teared the edges of the purple corrugated paper and glued it to the card base. 
Then I glue the teared pieces on both the edges of the card base..
Then I sticked the fussy cut elements. 
Then I placed the chipboard couple to the left of the eiffel tower and the gift below the eiffel tower. Both of them are from the chipboard sheet and the sentiment too. 
Then I added the sequins and flower pearls from dress my craft. 
Its done! 

I hope you guys like it.
I am entering this card for the following challenges - 

Will share my other cards in other posts.
Hugs priyanka



7 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful, I love the gorgeous scene you have created.Thank you for playing along at Polkadoodles Crafting https://polkadoodle.blogspot.com/, good luck.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Priyanka for sharing your project for our ongoing blog challenge Anything Goes- Shades of Love. Loved the card layout very much :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! a fabulous card, Love the colours and the scene. Thank you for playing along at Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge https://polkadoodle.blogspot.com/, good luck
    Hugs
    Suzi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful creation👌🏻 Thanks for playing along Prika’s monthly challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Creation!!! Very cute design. Sweet and elegant! Thanks for sharing with us on "Scrapping4fun",and good luck with your input.
    Claudia Martins - DT https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is gorgeous, so beautifully designed and put together. Thank you for sharing your beautiful make with us over at Polkadoodles Crafting and hope you will join us again.
    Take care,
    Ann-Marie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely project. Perfect in pink and violet. Thank you for joining us at Pile it on February Challenge and be sure to check our our March challenge too. Keti (DT)

    ReplyDelete