Sunday, February 10, 2019

Love is in the air

Hello crafty friends! 
I am back with another valentines day card with the same paper pack-my love from dadarkar arts. My second card looks like this - 

I cut the blue pattern paper from the collection for the card base and distressed the edges with the distress tool and stick it to the card. 
Then I cut the sentiment' love is in the air' from the pattern paper and made it the fcoal point. I distressed its edges too. To give a three dimensional look I layered it with chipboard and stick it on the blue base. 
Then I fussy cut the roses from the pattern paper. 
Added the doily die cut on both the edges of the paper.  Added the fussy cut roses on both the sides. Made a bow with the twin Eskdalemuir placed it on the top right corner. Topped the card with cupid chipboard cut out and sequins. 
I also enhanced the sentiment with glossy accents and sprinkled some white flower pearls on it to give it an extra something. 
Its done! 

I am entering this card for the following challenges - 

Thanks for visiting my blog.
Hugs priyanka

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card!
    Thanks for playing at Pile It On!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete