Sunday, February 10, 2019

I love you card

Hello crafty friends! 
Welcome to my blog. 
Take a look at my fifth and final card in this year's  love series. 


This is A2 SIZE Card, smaller than the others. 
I have used the my love paper pack from dadarkar arts and the vellum sheet which came with the paper pack. 
Firstly I cut a pattern paper for the base of my card. Distressed its edges with my distress tool. And pasted it. Then I cut a vellum sheet a bit smaller than the base sheet and layered it with chipboard to give it a depth. Added the golden lace and the eyelet lace in the bottom underneath the vellum sheet. 
Then I used the spellbinders die and patted it in the right bottom corner. Added some sparkle on the border and pasted the chipboard sentiment on top of it. Placed some foam hearts. 
Added thechipboard lips and the figure on the left side of the card. Added the fussy cut roses underneath the vellum on both the corners. Then placed a twine bow at the top right corner and a chipboard bow. 
That's it! 

I hope you like them  Let me know which one is your favorite. 

That's all for today. Happy valentine's day!
Hugs


Priyanka

1 comment:

  1. So much love in one card!!! and your collection looks beautiful, so colourful and happy :D Thank you for sharing with us at Craftyhazelnut's PPC XXX

    ReplyDelete