Sunday, February 10, 2019

Love shaker card

Hello crafty friends! 
I am back with my fourth card in this series.Ireally wanted to add a shaker element to one of the cards  so finally came up with this one. 
My fourth card looks like this - 

This card measures 5*7 inches.
I cut a pattern paper that measures 47/8*67/8 inches. Distressed its edges with the distress tool. Stuck it on the card base.
I made a shaker element in this one with the spellbinders die. Added a rose and leaves on it. And highlighted the cupid the shaker. I thought the cupid will go well with the love theme.then I  fussy cut the couple from the pattern paper. Placed it beside the shaker with the help of foam tape. Finished with a sentiment. 

That's it  
I hope you guys like my card. 
Entering this card for the following challenges - 
Hugs priyanka! 


3 comments:

  1. Hello… Thanks for sharing your lovely project with ‘Moving Along with the Times Challenge Blog’; it fits perfectly with our ‘Add a Sentiment’ challenge theme. Hope you can join us for our next challenge.
    Diane Louise (DT member) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and paper, great shaker card. Thanks for joining us at CHNC Patterned Paper Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card!
    Thanks for playing at Pile It On!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete