Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Album in a box- Believe in dreams and love!

Hello everyone!
Today I have a new project to share with you guys. It's an album in a box that measures 7.5x9.5 inches. It can hold upto 60 pictures.
I have used dream paper collection from Stamperia for this album. The pastel color palette is so soothing and refreshing and is perfect as a gift to all age group.








I made this as a love album for my client and it perfectly suits for the 10th wedding anniversary.
For the video was through if the album please visit my you tube channel-

I hope you guys like it. Do share your views and follow me on my social media handles.

I am entering this album for the following challenges-








Thanks for reading! I hope I do inspire you.
That's all for today.
Happy crafting!
Priyanka



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful album. Love the colours used. Thank you for joining us at Prika.
    Priyadarshini
    https://www.youtube.com/c/PriyadarshiniRamakrishnan

    ReplyDelete