Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Peek-a-boo baby boy album

Hello crafty folks!
Today I would like to share with you guys my baby boy album that measures 7x9x4.5 inches. It comes with a box that is perfect for gifting.
This album has interactive pages and each is unique and different. It can hold around 50 pictures and also has space for journaling. It also contains lots of tags and cards which you can use with the corresponding pictures of the baby.



I have used peek-a-boo collection from Pebbles. It's warm color combination of mustards ,blues, beige and greens make it an unusual color  palette for boys which you generally don't see in other paper collections. I am sure you will love it as I too loved working with these papers.
Have a close look on each of the pages inside.






It can be a perfect gift for a newborn baby or on first birthday. Can be made for a baby girl too.
For the video walkthrough of the album please visit my you tube channel-
https://youtu.be/LGwQ3rSuOLg

If you like my creation do like my channel and subscribe to it for more such amazing projects.
For orders and enquires drop a comment, will get back to you.

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment