Sunday, August 4, 2019

Romantic album

Hello friends!
After a long time I am sharing my latest creation with you guys. Its a romantic album that is made of Cafe Romanza paper collection from Bob n Betty. It measures 6.5x8x3.75 inches and has a total of 10 pages. There is  lots of space for putting pictures and journaling. I have made lots of pockets and flaps.
Here are some snaps of the album:







For the video walkthrough of my album please visit my you tube channel.
The link is shared below-
I hope you guys like my project.  Do share your valuable feedback.
I am entering this project in the following challenges-
Stay tuned for more projects.
Happy crafting!
Memory Keepers by Priyanka


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful use of florals in an album! Very pretty!

    Priti,
    Craft Inspirator, PRIKA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Priyanka, This is a wonderful album designed with floral elements, Thank you so much for participating in our blog challenge, looking forward to see u joining us for more challenges.
    Much Love
    Priyanka

    ReplyDelete