Thursday, August 15, 2019

Mini shaker album

Hello friends!
Today I have a fun project to share with you guys. It's a 6x6 mini shaker album. It consists of 6 pages which are adorned with shaker windows and beautiful flowers with messages.  One can put pictures  on the back of the shaker pages. It's a fun gift for someone's birthday or any special occasion.
The sound of the shaker element is in itself so much fun. I thoroughly enjoyed making this one. It's in no particular theme but can be made into one.
For this one I have used beautiful paper collection-Floral symphony by Dress my Craft, sequins by Dress my craft and charms and tassels by dress my craft.
Here are some close pictures of the album.







I hope you guys like my project.
Stay tuned for more fun projects.
I am entering this project for the following challenges-
http://blog.prikaallaboutcrafts.com/2019/08/blog-challenge-august-2019-make-it-bloom.html?m=1
Thanks
Memory keepers by priyanka

4 comments:

  1. This album is so beautiful Priyanka. Sparkly and shiny with all the sequins. Thank you so much for participating in the Prika Aug challenge. All the best!

    Love,
    Shweta- Craft Inspirator,Prika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved those Shaky elements here and there. Beautiful creation.. Thanks for playing along with our August Challenge at Prika. Wish you all the best!

    CI Prika
    Kirti Gupta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful project! Love the way you tied the pages with those ribbons and tassels!

    Priti,
    Craft Inspirator, PRIKA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Priyanka, Another beautiful shaker project, Thank you so much for participating in our blog challenge, looking forward to see u joining us for more challenges.
    Much Love
    Prika

    ReplyDelete