Monday, April 15, 2019

Surprise Explosion Box

 Hello crafters!
Art must take reality by surprise!
Life is so full of unpredictable beauty and strange surprises.
Not knowing is the greatest life motivator. Its in those small little things when you look forward to what life has in store for you - like when a girl gets married, when she becomes a mother, when she goes to a new job, when one realises his/her passion and when life clicks into place.
Look within, explore your creativity and surprise yourself with what you can do. Craft has been that for me - a sweet surprise. I didn't know what I was capable of. I am yet to explore more of my craft being. With this inspiration I have made this surprise explosion box. Its not what an explosion box looks like usually. It is like a mystery where lies my creativity.












Check out my video to explore this box full of surprises.
Thank you all for watching. I have tried to makings different and interesting. Do let me know how you like it.
The supplies used to make this project are - 

1. Dress my craft--in my heart paper collection kit
2. Chippies from mudra
3. Charms from dress my craft
4. Mulberry roses
5. Pollens and pearls from dress my craft
6. Pink satin twine from dress my craft
7. Laces and trims from darice
8. Geometric punch from Martha Stewart
9. Black cardstock from dress my craft
10. Embellishment stickers from eno greetings
11. Black & white embossing powder from ranger

I am entering this project for the following challenges -
http://blog.prikaallaboutcrafts.com/2019/04/the-crafty-superstar-2019.html?m=1
https://handmadelovebh.blogspot.com/2019/04/craft-chaos-2019.html?m=1

#handmade #explosionbox #surpriseexplosionbox #iridescentsecrets #love #valentinesdaygifts #anniversarygifts

2 comments:

  1. Such an amazing creation! Thank you for playing along Prika's crafty superfest challenge. Regards, Jaishree (Blog coordinator, Prika)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done. Loved the concept. Thank you for entering into Prika's Crafty Superstar- 2019 challenge. All the best.

    Shweta
    Craft Inspirator, Prika.

    ReplyDelete