Friday, January 25, 2019

My Little Miracle

My baby boy album - LITTLE MIRACLE
When it comes to making an album for your own angel - it is truly difficult. I was never satisfied. It took me months to make this one. But I am really happy how it turned out. I thoroughly enjoyed making this one. It is really special. With lots of love for my cutie pie- HANSAL

Let me know how you guys liked it...
Here are the pictures -

















I have used the following products -
Dress my craft - Precious baby boy paperpack
Dress my craft--little miracle paperpack
Carta bella- baby boy paperpack
CrafTangles-baby boy elements pack
Dress my craft - sequins and pearls
Prima-remnant domes
Mudra leaves chipzebs
Itsy bitsy-paper flowers
Tubby-number stamps
Dress my craft - fashion accessories and laces
Dress my craft - blue and yellow cardstock

For the video walk through - will upload soon

Also entering this project for the January challenge by craftangles - anything goes
https://blog.hndmd.in/2019/01/craftangles-challenge-for-month-january.html

Visit my Instagram handle -
https://www.instagram.com/p/BtEAzwBDUjC/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=11t4r7ywy0sa0

No comments:

Post a Comment